San Joaquin County Office of Behavioral
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
- The right to obtain a copy of the San Joaquin County
Behavioral Health Services Notice of Privacy Practices.
- The right to request a restriction on certain uses and
disclosures of your information.
- The right to request to inspect and copy certain
- The right to request an amendment to your health
- The right to obtain an accounting of disclosures of
protected health information disclosed for reasons other
than treatment, payment or healthcare operations.
- The right to request confidential communications of
your health information by alternative means.
- The right to discontinue your authorization to use or
disclose health information.
1212 N. California Street
Stockton, CA 95202
San Joaquin County
Behavioral Health Services
Note: Federal law allows us to use your health
information for treatment, payment or healthcare operations
without your written consent.
Please contact us or ask at the reception desk for a copy
of our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Phone: (209) 468-8700
Fax: (209) 468-9377
You also may file a complaint with the Secretary of the
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for
Civil Rights, ATTN: Regional Manager, 50 United Nations
Plaza, Room 322, San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone: (800) 368-1019 TTY: (866)788-4989