STRUCTURAL PEST CONTROL BOARD EXAM
- Examinations start promptly at 8:30 a.m. on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month. Examinees must be here on time, preferably five to ten minutes early so that get receipts and other paperwork out of the way.
- Examinee must pay a $15.00 examination, cash or check, payable to San Joaquin County. (Examinees have been arriving without fees) ABSOLUTELY NO EXAMS WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT PROPER FEE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF THE EXAM.
- Examinee must have photo identification, a driver's license or other government issued identification. ABSOLUTELY NO ADMISSION IS ALLOWED WITHOUT PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
- Examinee must have approved Applicator Examination Notification with original signature issued from the Structural Pest Control Board. License information is available on the Structural Pest Control Board's website www.pestboard.ca.gov ABSOLUTELY NO ADMISSION IS ALLOWED WITHOUT APPLICATOR EXAMINATION NOTIFICATION.
- Reservations are preferred, as there are only eleven (11) exams available. Walk-ins will be accepted only if there is an opening.
- Phone cancelations are appreciated.