WEIGHTS & MEASURES
SERVICE AGENT EXAMINATION
- Examinations begin promply at 11:00 a.m. on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Examinee must pay a $35.00 examination fee per examination, cash or check, payable to San Joaquin County. ABSOLUTELY NO EXAMS WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT THE PROPER FEE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF THE EXAM.
- Examinee must have a photo identification, such as a driver's license. ABSOLUTELY NO ADMISSION IS ALLOWED WITHOUT A PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
- If examinee is renewing his/her license, they must have their Service Agent License Number with them. We will not look it up or call. If agent does not have his/her license, information can be found on DMS website, www.cdfa.ca.gov/dms/InfoGuides/RSA_Listings.htm. IF RENEWING, ABSOLUTELY NO ADMISSION IS ALLOWED WITHOUT HIS/HER LICENSE NUMBER.
- The following study material is available at: http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/dms/programs/rsa/rsa.html
- Registered Service Agency Program - Information Guide
- Service Agent's License Study Guide
Phone cancellations are appreciated.