Equal Employment Opportunity Advisory Committee
The Equal Employment Opportunity Advisory Committee (EEOAC) serves as an advisory committee to the Board of Supervisors in regard to EEO-related matters and activities.
The EEOAC is a community-based committee representing a realistic ethnic mixture of men and women that consists of seven community representatives, one management representative, and one employee representative (who are both nominated by the County Administrator). All EEOAC members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors and serve two-year terms.
- Kimbro, Curtis - At Large (Chairperson)
- Machado, Tom - At Large (Vice-Chairperson)
- Ball, Michael - At Large
- Conn, Roger - Employee Representative
- Davis, Rawlen - At Large
- Mitchell, William - Management Representative
- Murray, Natalia - At Large
- O'Neal, William - At Large
- Smith-Ripp, Joanne - At Large