If you have comments or feedback on our web site, we want to hear from you!
Submit feedback >>
San Joaquin Operational Area WebEOC
WebEOC is a secured online emergency management and information sharing platform for authorized agencies and organizations within the San Joaquin Operational Area.
Authorized use includes: emergencies, disasters, planned events, exercises, trainings, and daily operations.
The information contained on the San Joaquin Operational Area WebEOC site shall be treated as For Official Use Only (FOUO) and shall not be released to the public, media or other personnel who do not have a valid need to know. The only exception would be information specifically intended for public or media use, e.g., press releases.
User names and passwords are assigned to individuals on an as needed basis and are never to be shared or used by others. New users should submit a User Account Request Form. For single account requests use the web-based form. For multiple accounts (agency request) User Account Request PDF Form.
Passwords must be changed every 180 days.
Users that do not log into WebEOC at least once every 180 days are considered inactive and are automatically deactivated.
Request to reset password: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Account Request Form
- How to Create and Update a Healthcare Facility Status Report
- How to Update Healthcare Facility Status Reports in Mapper (Video, 2:53 minutes)
- How to ENTER inventory into the Resource Request and Deployment Module (RRDM)
- How to EDIT inventory in RRDM (video, 1:42 minutes)
- How to UPDATE FIRE Resource Status in RRDM (video, 1:42 minutes)
- Video Tutorials by WebEOC (ESI)