P.O. Box 201056
333 E. Washington Street
Stockton, CA 95202
the next four years, HSA will be investing close to $22 million in local
programs. The intent of the plan is to support strategies that:
- Facilitate access to high quality job preparation and
- Provide essential services that make it possible for
needy persons with multiple barriers to participate in CalWORKs programs;
- Prevent and reduce teen pregnancy;
- Encourage the formation and maintenance of two-parent
- Reduce the drop out rate and help keep children and
youth in school; and
- Improve the motivation, performance, and self-esteem
of children, youth, and family.
About Us |
Board of Supervisors
Aging and Community Services |
Site Map |
Copyright 2000 San Joaquin County Human
Services Agency. All rights reserved.
Please contact the Webmaster with your suggestions or comments.