How to Report Illegal Dumping
If you are witness of illegal dumping activity, do not confront the person(s) involved in the incident.
Do not expose yourself to any danger. If possible take down the following information but only if you are safe from any danger related to the illegal dumping that is witnessed.
The more information provided will help to catch illegal dumpers.
- Date and time of the incident
- Location of the incident.
- Address (street name and number)
- If it is a road, provide the road name and the closest building or landscape item such bridge, trees or any other outstanding object near the dumping location.
- If it is a river or canal, provide the river name, and the closest road/street or building.
- Description of vehicle and license plate number
- Description of person(s) dumping
- What items/materials were being dumped
- Your name and phone number (optional)
Report Illegal Dumping here