Friday, January 20, 2012 10:00 A.M.
1. MINUTES OF DECEMBER 9, 2011
Approve Summary Minutes of the December 9, 2011 regular meeting.
2. OUT-OF AGENCY SERVICE REQUEST
Requests from the City of Stockton to extend sanitary sewer service outside the City boundary under Government Code Section 56133 to properties located at: 504 South Wagner Avenue and 1979 South Drake Avenue, Stockton.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
3. CITY OF TRACY FINAL MUNICIPAL SERVICE REVIEW AND SPHERE OF INFLUENCE UPDATE
The Commission will consider adoption of the MSR and SOI written determinations and the proposed sphere of influence boundary for the City.
DRAFT MUNICIPAL SERVICE REVIEW AND SPHERE OF INFLUENCE UPDATE FOR SOUTH
SAN JOAQUIN IRRIGATION DISTRICT
The MSR examines the cost, adequacy of service, availability and quality of municipal services provided by the District. The proposed SOI Update consists of the Districtís Sphere Plan and Boundary.
5. SELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE-CHAIR
Election of Chair and Vice-Chair to serve in 2012.
6. SIX MONTH BUDGET REPORT
Six month update of the LAFCo budget for Fiscal Year 2011-2012.
7. LAFCo COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULE
Calendar of Commission meeting dates for 2012.
8. Correspondence from Neumiller & Beardslee, dated January 10, 2012 providing an update on the changes to the Ralph M. Brown Act effective January 1, 2012.