Grove Zoo hosts award-winning birthday parties for children turning
ages 4-10. Relax and enjoy your reserved birthday party in the
climate-controlled Alice S. Hunter Education Building complete with
beautiful bamboo flooring installed by
Afford-a-Floor of Lodi.
During these one of a kind birthday celebrations, your birthday
party host will guide your party guests through a fun and memorable
celebration in honor of your little
Plus, members of the Micke Grove Zoological Society receive a discount!
Birthday parties at Micke Grove Zoo include:
- Exclusive use of a private party room complete with tables and chairs
- 20 parking passes and maps (non-reproducible) for guests
- Zoo and party admission for 20 children and 25 adults
- A kind and attentive birthday party host and volunteer assistants that also serve and clean up after your guests and even record gifts as they're being unwrapped!
- Jungle and rainforest themed decorations, including tablecloths and "Happy Birthday" signs
- Unique zoo birthday-themed t-shirt for the birthday party child
- Earth friendly tableware, including dinner plates, cake plates, cups, forks, spoons, knives, and napkins
- Fridge and freezer for storing cake and/or ice cream
- Up-close animal encounters with 3 or more animals
- 20 zoo-themed goodie bags complete with 4-6 animal themed goodies
- Opportunities for participating children to create hands-on enrichment projects that are given to zoo animals live in front of your guests
- Complete set-up, take-down, and clean-up of facility
Birthday parties at Micke Grove Zoo do not include:
- Birthday dessert and beverages (given the limited, well-structured timeframe of the party, we cannot accomodate additional food items or meals)
- Food heating equipment (i.e., oven or microwave)
- Additional parking passes (maximum received: 20)
- Zoo and party admission for any number of guests exceeding 45 due to building capacity limitations
Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30pm-3:30pm
Cost: $275 for non-members; $250 for members of the MGZS
Reservations: Effective August 12, 2013, all birthday party reservations and payment are accepted online only. Full payment is due two weeks before the party date. Parking passes are mailed upon full receipt of payment.