Join the Micke Grove Zoological Society
The Micke Grove Zoological Society (aka: San Joaquin County Zoological
Society) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization serving Micke Grove
Zoo with financial support, educational opportunities, and
community involvement. Your participation and financial support of
our fundraising events, program attendance, and membership helps
make this support possible.
Membership benefits include:
- Free entry to Micke Grove Regional Park and Micke Grove Zoo for one year.
- Free or reduced admission to many other zoos and aquariums across the country (see the 2013 Reciprocal Brochure).
- Member discounts at the zoo gift shop and Wild Bites snack bar.
- Discounts on education programs at the Zoo.
- Free subscription to the quarterly Zoo newsletter.
- Invitations to members only events.
Annual dues by membership type are:
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|
(1 guest, 18 years or above)
|$35 per year|
(2 grandparents & 2 grandchildren under 18)
|$45 per year|
(2 adults and 3 children under 18)
|$60 per year|
(Same as Family plus 2 additional guests)
|$100 per year|
(Zoo Friends membership, donor recognition and 25 zoo admission passes)
|$250 per year|
(Zoo Friends membership, donor recognition and 50 zoo admission passes)
|$500 per year|
Membership dues and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Membership is issued to a single household and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
OR bring your application to the zoo and pay at the gift shop (open weekends only August - February) or the Micke Grove Zoological Society office (10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday)